I have written about......

Wordless (27) Visiting (22) Playing (18) Food (16) books (16) Weekly Reader (13) Baking (12) School (11) Fieldtrips (10) Recipes (10) Working (9) Plants (8) Walks (8) Cookies (5) Learning (5) Beginnings (4) Gluten Free (4) cakes (4) Breakfast (3) Kids writings (3) Music (3) Supper (3) camping (3) memories (3) Kefir (2) Marshmallows (2) Vacation (2) Birthdays (1) Toys (1) Weeky Reader (1) gifts (1) sewing (1)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hello. You are reading my debut post on my new blog! We shall see how this goes. I dream of writing about what I have been creating in the kitchen, field trips we take and reviewing books the kids and I have been reading. With a sprinkling of random other things thrown in for good measure!

4 comments:

Keren Ruth said...

hey! Very exciting to see you have a blog. :) This shall be fun!

Bonnie Williams said...

Please keep track of your password because it will be fun to read about the happenings at your house. (:

Anna said...

It is not the password. It is how to write my name that can confuse me :) AnnaMarie, Anna Marie, Anna, AnnaMEdwards... that sort of thing this time I think I have it figured out. We Will See :)

martha said...

Woohoo! You have a blog.